Data Protection As-a-Service (DPO-AAS)
The Personal Data Protection Act 2012 or more commonly known as PDPA or by the name of its governing body, PDPC, regulates the collection and use of personal data. Since it was first implemented, multiple amendments and additional regulations have been enforced over the years to increase the protection of personal data. ForBis professionals offers services to assist companies to remain compliant with these regulations in a world where digitalised data collection, utilisation and exchange is a key business process.
Professional Data Protection Officer (DPO)
From just $200/month
We will lodge a professional DPO with ACRA to fulfil the legal regulations and provide you with policy services which includes the following:
- Data Asset Assessment
- Developing effective data protection policies
- Execute Data Protection processes
- Implementation tracking
- Yearly re-assessment
- Includes board resolution appointing DPO and registration of DPO
Handling of complaints from public and conduct of investigation – Additional S$200/case.
Annual Comprehensive Data Advisory
From just $1000/Year
- Data Protection Base Framework/Policies and Procedures
i) PDPA complaint
ii) PDPA & GDPR compliant
- Data Protection Advanced Framework/Policies and Procedures
- GDPR Compliance
- Security Scan
- Technical Data Protection
- Awareness Training
- Incident Response
- Technical Security Assessment
CyberSecurity & System Information Advisory & Audits
Project-based objectives. Our IT Audit and Advisory professionals ensure IT Security by:
- Seeking out any weakness in the system/processes
- Make recommendations to strengthen the chain to minimise risk of leaked data due to hacking or phishing activities.
- Organisational IT Policy
Get Started Today
Take control of your corporate finance reporting.