Interested in becoming a Permanent Resident (PR) of Singapore?
ForBis Accounting Pte. Ltd. works with various institutions to help foreigners who are interested to get permanent residency (PR) status in Singapore.
- Your spouse & children under the age of 22 are eligible to apply for PR under your application.
- Your parents & children above the age of 21 are eligible for 5-year Long-term social visit pass (LTSVP) which is tied to your PR status.
Everyone has different circumstances, therefore we have different programmes to help our clients achieve their ambitions. If you are interested in becoming a permanent resident of Singapore, speak to our advisors today!
Global Investor Programme
- Fastest route to obtaining PR for family & self
- Should have successful business OR investment records
- Willing to invest at least S$2.5 million
- Profits of the venture
- Initial cash outlay is much smaller
- Move to Singapore in a relatively short time
- Family & Self eligible
- You will be on an employment pass for a couple of years
- Risks of venture losing money
- Cheapest way to obtain PR status
- Great for professionals who are already in Singapore for a couple of years
- Can apply as a family (Spouse & Children under 21)
- The longest route to PR since you must have contributed to Singapore’s economy for some time.